We're ready for St. Patrick's Day!
How to stock your fridge with happiness!
- Pick up simple snacks like Salsas, Pickles and Beets.
- When the hunger (or boredom), strikes grab the jar, twist open the lid and make your taste buds happy.
Prefer the sweet options? Jams, Fruit Butters (spreads), and Peaches satisfy the sweet tooth.
Our Beets, Pickles, Peaches and Salsas get raving reviews. What is your favorite snack in a jar from The Country Cupboard?
LATEST & GREATEST: CHEWY SPREES
Flashback from childhood. YUM!
LATEST & GREATEST: DARK CHOCOLATE PECANS
Lots of chocolate, yet lots of pecan. YUM!
Cheese Tasting Day!
Saturday, March 28
What a yummy fun day! Sample over 25 cheeses!
*Vote for your favorite & win!
*Personal Panini (choose any cheese) $4.50, meal $6
*Save on 50% on nuts
Roast Beef $5.99
Hard Salami $3.09 50%
Off the Bone Ham $3.59
Green Onion $2.59 50%
Mild Cheddar $3.99
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 2 weeks – until March 24th
Pan Roasted Turkey
normally $6.79 – now $5.79
normally $6.29 – now $5.29
normally $5.29 – now $4.29
45 minutes |12 servings
Continue to celebrate spring and St. Patrick’s Day with this healthy, easy, delicious, GREEN muffin. These freeze well!
- 1 5- or 6-ounce bag baby spinach, fresh leaves
- 2 bananas, medium ripe
- 3/4 cup dairy or non-dairy milk*
- 1 egg, large*
- 3/4 cup maple syrup*
- 2 tsp baking powder, aluminum-free*
- 1/2 tsp baking soda*
- 1/2 tsp sea salt*
- 2 tsp vanilla extract*
- 2 cups whole wheat flour or pastry flour*
- 1/4 cup coconut oil*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with unbleached parchment liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a blender add egg, maple syrup, milk, oil, vanilla and spinach. Process until pureed.
- Add spinach mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in the mashed banana.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tin, filling cups about ¾ full. Bake about 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Store at room temperature up to 3 days.