Free Health Coaching this Saturday
Coffee and cookie dough coming up for tasty samples on Saturday. Yes, they are the healthy versions, but they’ll taste delicious. If they don’t good to you, well, then we need to talk!
Join us at “A Healthier You” on Saturday to not only learn about healthier sugar substitutes, but sample them too.
Try Kombucha (a fermented tea for digestive health) and Tulsi tea (a herbal tea to help with stress).
All treats will be allergy friendly, low carb, sugar free and loaded with good fats. Great for the keto diet!
$1 off any box of tea
$2 off any Trim Healthy Mama product
$5 off any Nature’s Sunshine supplement
Becky, from Balms and Manna, a natural health coach will be here to talk about YOU!
LATEST & GREATEST: ROASTED CHICKPEAS
Snacky, salty, crunchy, healthy, yummy.
LATEST & GREATEST: DRIED APRICOTS
Chewy, sweet, and satisfying.
Sinus Support- Sale! Now $24.95, save $5
Nothing helps for acute relief like these pills. Any time I am stuffed up, I pop a couple and within a half hour, my sinuses open up and I can breathe. Dries up congestion and expels phlegm.
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 2 weeks – until January 28th
Off the Bone Ham
normally $5.99 – now $4.99
normally $5.89 – now $4.89
Hot Pepper Cheese
normally $5.69 – now $4.69
Total time: 25 minutes|8 servings
Stay close to home, yet have a tasty tropical meal. Don’t substitute the swiss cheese or bacon. They make the recipe!
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves (or crushed pineapple & pineapple juice)
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese*
- 2 tablespoons butter*
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken**
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon (for a quicker route – 1/2 c. use bacon bits*)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
- In a small bowl, stir together the honey mustard and pineapple preserves. Divide the mixture evenly between 4 of the tortillas. Spread evenly to within 1 inch of the edges. Distribute the swiss cheese, chicken, bacon evenly over the pineapple mixture; top with remaining tortillas to make quesadillas.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt a small amount of the butter in the skillet, tilting the pan to cover the surface with butter. Place one of the quesadillas into the skillet, and fry on each side until lightly browned and the cheese has melted, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Keep cooked quesadillas in a warm oven while you fry the remaining.
- To serve, cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges and arrange on a platter with pineapple tidbits in the center.
** For a quicker option, used canned chicken from The Country Cupboard