NEW! Ready to snack on summer sausage cubes.
What in the world is Kombucha? It’s a sweetened tea that’s been fermented from 1 to 3 weeks. This mildly sweetened, bubbly drink can be flavored with fruit, spices, and other flavors.
Why choose it over another drink?
- Acts as a snack or pre-meal hunger control
- Better digestion, more regular elimination
- Less burning and reflux
- Clearer skin
- Maintains hair color
- Less joint pain and more flexibility
- Get sick less often, better immunity
- Relieves head tension and hangovers
- Smooth energy from low levels of caffeine in the tea
- Reduced stress
- Just plain feeling better and happier!
Switch from soda to kombucha with Live Soda Rootbeer and add health benefits effortlessly. If you’re more focused on health to begin with, try Brew Dr. Kombucha. It’s organic!
*Sample it on Sat, Jan 25 at A Healthier You (see details below.)
LATEST & GREATEST: DIP MIXES
For crackers or veggies or sandwich spread. Spicy, savory, or unique. Just add sour cream & cream cheese.
LATEST & GREATEST: CHEESE CUBES + MEAT CUBES
Great for snacking! Plus, now try Trail Bologna cubes – a super tasty summer sausage.
A Healthier You
Saturday, January 25 8-4
*Low carb, low sugar/sugar free foods
*Low carb & sugar free treats
*Those who just want to learn
*Allergy friendly diets
*No sugar diets
Talk to a natural health coach about YOU!
More information to come!
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 2 weeks – until January 14th
normally $8.99 – now $7.99
Lacey Baby Swiss
normally $6.49 – now $5.49
normally $5.89 – now $4.89
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Prep time: 15 minutes, Total time: 45 minutes|12 servings
Low carb, only 130 calories, and made with typical pantry items (+ peanut flour)! Great chocolate taste and no funny texture.
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup peanut flour (powdered peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Spray a nonstick 9 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat the egg and egg white in a small bowl with a whisk.
- In a large bowl combine the peanut flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and mix well with a spatula.
- Add the egg and egg whites and stir.
- Add water, honey, vanilla and stir with a spatula until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake about 30 minutes.
- Set aside to cool, then cut into 12 bars cutting 3 rows x 4 rows.
Serving: 1bar, Calories: 131kcal, Carbohydrates: 26g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 20mg, Sodium: 217mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 20g
Blue Smart Points: 6 Green Smart Points: 6 Purple Smart Points: 6 Points +: 4