Black Friday Specials - Diffusers $9 off! - Deli Items 50% off
My Grandma used to make chocolate candy at Christmas time. She was an expert at it. Caramels, toffee, mints, peanut butter balls, cherries, maple crème, turtles and more. I would go around opening each container just to look in awe at it. Of course, I’d sneak a few pieces here and there.
What holiday tradition does your family have?
Find all your Christmas baking needs at The Country Cupboard. Coating chocolate disks, flour, sugar, caramel, cocoa powder, coconut, vanilla, sprinkles, colored sugar, jams, and cupcake wrappers (regular or mini).
Christmas Open House
*Pan Roasted Turkey $4.99
*Off the Bone Ham $4.79
*German Bologna $2.39
*Pepper Jack $3.99
*Bacon Cheese $3.39
*Save $1 on Soup Mixes
*Save 50¢on Cappuccinos
& Hot Drink Mixes
*A Gift Basket ($25 value)
*Purchase Christmas cookies
*Live music from 10:30 to 12
LATEST & GREATEST: MONSTER COOKIE DROPS
How easy! All these in one bag: Peanut Butter Chips, Chocolate Chips, White Chips, Butterscotch Chips, Butter Toffee Pieces, Cashews pieces. Great for the cookies below.
LATEST & GREATEST: CINNAMON STICKS
Did you know: Cinnamon is the dried bark of various laurel trees? Great for wassail, potpourri, or your hot chocolate.
Black Friday 8-5:30 & Small Business Sat. 8-4
*Salami $3.29/lb 50% off
*Muenster $2.69/lb 50% off
*Save $2 off on our Homemade Frozen Meals: Bacon Quiche | Pizza Casserole | Chicken & Rice | Beef Stroganoff | Lasagna | Tator Tot Bake | Sausage & Egg
Just thaw and bake!
*Save $9 on a Petal or Animal Diffuser. Plus get a FREE 5mL Wild Orange or Lavender!
While supplies last!
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 2 weeks – until Dec 3rd
Honey Roasted Turkey
normally $6.69 – now $5.69
normally $5.89 – now $4.89
normally $5.59 – now $4.59
Chocolate Volcano Cookies
Ready in 30 minutes|1 dozen
Crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside, these simple cookies are easily customized with your choice of chips (milk or dark chocolate, peanut butter, monster cookie chips (see above), etc.).
- 1 lb. confectioners’ sugar*
- 3/4 c. cocoa powder*
- 1/2 tsp. salt*
- 4 large egg whites*
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract*
- 1 1/2 c. semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips*
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk confectioners’ sugar, cocoa, and salt. Add egg whites and vanilla and beat with wooden spoon until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips. Set dough aside 5 minutes. If your batter is too runny, cover and refrigerate 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until set and crackly. Let cool on cookie sheets 3 minutes; then, with spatula, carefully transfer to wire racks to cool completely.