Keto Peanut Butter Blossoms
Black Friday & Small Business Saturday Preview:
*Salami $3.29/lb 50% off
*Muenster $2.69/lb 50% off
*Save $2 off on our Homemade Frozen Meals: Bacon Quiche | Pizza Casserole | Chicken & Rice | Beef Stroganoff | Lasagna | Tator Tot Bake | Sausage & Egg
Just thaw and bake!
*Save $9 on a Petal or Animal Diffuser. Plus get a FREE 5mL Wild Orange or Lavender!
While supplies last!
Friday 8-5:30, Saturday 8-4
My teacher friend created a gratitude tree. Daily her students wrote something they were grateful for and with delight they put it on the tree.
Beginning each day with gratitude helps my outlook. Just a two minute pause (at the beginning, middle or end of my day) can make a different. Awareness provokes change.
Stop! Make yourself a cup of something hot! Notice the gratitude, or anxiety or sadness or pain. Journal. Call a friend. Roll on an essential oil to help with the pain, the sadness, the anxiousness. Try it! It will change your day. How we live our day is how we live our life. (We’d be glad to help you decide which essential oil is best for you. Call or stop in!)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! We’re so grateful for you!
Great Christmas Gift Ideas:
Take 10% off Playsets and Outdoor Furniture at our Christmas Open House Sat. Dec 7th.
LATEST & GREATEST: SQUEEZE-ABLE PIE FILLINGS & CREAMS
Pies, Pancake Topping, Pastry or Cupcake Filling,! Just cut the tip and squeeze. Apple, Peach, Cherry, Strawberry, Lemon, Red Raspberry, Chocolate, Bavarian Crème, and Cream Cheese.
LATEST & GREATEST: LOOSE TEAS
Way better flavor than tea bags. 6 options. Choose from: *Peppermint Bark (Black), Nutcracker (Black & Citrus), Honey Ginger (Green), *Carrot Cake (Rooibos), Apple Dumpling (Black with Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Citrus), Earl Grey (Black Tea). *My personal favorites!
It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
It’s all here for you:
Candy & Chocolate
Gift Baskets & Boxes
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 2 weeks – until Dec 3rd
Honey Roasted Turkey
normally $6.69 – now $5.69
normally $5.89 – now $4.89
normally $5.59 – now $4.59
Peanut Butter Blossoms – Low Carb, Keto Friendly & Gluten-Free
Ready in 50 minutes|60 cookies
Take care of yourself, yet enjoy the holidays! Different ingredients, but same taste!
- 1 ½ cups peanut flour*
- 1 cup almond flour*
- 3 tbsp coconut flour*
- 1 tsp baking powder*
- 1/2 tsp salt*
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter*
- 3/4 cup butter softened*
- 1 1/4 cups erythritol*
- 2 eggs*
- 1 tsp vanilla*
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol or xylitol for sprinkling, optional.*
- 6 oz Lily’s dark chocolate chips*
- 2 tbsp butter*
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
- Preheat oven to 325F and line several large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together the peanut butter and butter until creamy. Beat in sweetener, and then beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Beat in peanut flour mixture until dough comes together.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Wrap the bottom of a glass in plastic wrap and press each ball into a flat round, about 1/3 inch thick.
- Use your thumb to press an indentation into the center of each cookie.
- Bake about 15 minutes, until puffed and just barely beginning to brown (if you put more than one cookie sheet in the oven at a time, keep an eye on the one on the lower rack to make sure it doesn’t brown too quickly).
- Remove from oven. If needed, re-form the well in the center by gently pressing with the end of a wooden spoon. Sprinkle with granulated erythritol or xylitol of desired.
- Let cool on pan 5 to 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
- For the chocolate kisses, melt butter and chocolate together in a small saucepan over low heat. Let cool until thickened enough to “dollop” into the well of each cookie with spoon.
- Let set 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts: (for 2 cookies) 165 calories, 14g fat, 6.5 carbs, 3g fiber, 4.5g protein.