Put on your thinking cap! Take a few minutes to ponder your answer to this question!
What would your life be like without The Country Cupboard?
*There would be no fresh, personally made sandwiches on the favorite Italian Parmesan bread.
*There would be no place to go for:
-over 30 types of gummis
-doTERRA essential oils
-mini animal crackers
*Where would you get fast, convenient mixes for a great price? (Like whipped topping in 1 minute with no pre-chilling)
*You’d miss Dale’s knowledge of how you like your deli order cut.
*There would be less opportunity to support the local community.
We know The Country Cupboard is valuable to you! And what you value, you share with those around you.
Your sharing and your support keeps us producing great products and great experiences! We’re glad to be here – for you!
**If you have another reason what life would be like without The Country Cupboard, please share it!
LATEST & GREATEST: NEW ESSENTIAL OILS
Tamer: Kid’s Digestive Blend, Lemon Eucalyptus, Citronella, Black Spruce, Celery Seed, Adaptiv (Great for Stress!)
LATEST & GREATEST: HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS
Munch on the go or mix with candy corn for a great seasonal treat.
Fairbury Shoppes Open House
*Bring your friends and join the fun: Mon Nov 4th
*The Spotted Owl, Heart’s Desire, Serendipity, Lost, Arts, Once ‘n Again, Fairbury Furniture and Dave’s
*Join us again on Sat Dec 7th for our big Christmas open house with live music.
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 2 weeks – until Nov 5th
Kettle Fried Chicken
normally $6.99 – now $5.99
normally $4.89 – now $3.89
Hot Pepper Cheese
normally $5.69 – now $4.69
Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies
Ready in 55 minutes| 4 dozen cookies
The favorite flavor of the season!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt*
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon*
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg*
- pinch of allspice*
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar*
- 1 cup butter, softened*
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 egg*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla*
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats*
- 1/2 cup caramel squares, cut into small pieces*
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apple rings*
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and spices in bowl; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and butter in another bowl; beat until well mixed. Add applesauce, egg and vanilla; beat, scraping sides of bowl occasionally, until well mixed. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed until just combined. Stir in oats, caramel pieces and dried apples.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let stand 3 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to cooling rack.