Brand New Sugar Free Gummi Bears
Growing up, Mom could make anything fun either by telling stories, singing, or making work (or play) into little games. I caught the ” fun bug” too.
Just the other night I was at a little boy’s house. He was resisting bed time. He didn’t want to miss all the fun. My “fun bug” kicked in and we piggy backed all the way to bed. He even went – willingly.
Apparently the “fun bug” is easily caught. One day I went into the packaging area here and saw this. Someone was turning work into fun! That’s what I call “Food Art!”
LATEST & GREATEST: CHEDDAR PRETZELS
Make cheesy crackers jealous. More cheddar, more salt.
LATEST & GREATEST: NO SUGAR/ARTIFICIAL SUGAR GUMMI BEARS
Sweetened with fruit juices. Bonus of prebiotic fiber and no artificial color!
Cleanse Your Digestive System this Fall
CleanStart Mild is a complete cleanse for your digestive system. It comes in convenient packages to make it easy and simple! $79.15
- Supports the natural, everyday cleansing of waste from the body.
- Gently moves intestinal contents through the digestive system.
- May help to maintain natural energy levels.
- Promotes a feeling of well-being.
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 2 weeks – until Oct 8th
normally $6.29 – now $5.29
normally $5.99 – now $4.99
normally $5.59 – now $4.59
BAKED OATMEAL/OATMEAL CAKE
(GF, VEGAN, SUGAR FREE)
10 min prep + 45 hr cook time + soaking overnight | 10 servings
From one of my favorite websites: Whole New Mom. Need a dessert, snack or breakfast? This works for all three!!
- 4 cups rolled oats (use gluten free if needed), soaked*
- 4 cups coconut milk (or milk or any other milk substitute)*
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)*
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar*
- 3/32 tsp stevia extract*
- 1 tsp salt*
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon*
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute)*
- 2 tsp baking powder*
- 4 tsp vanilla extract*
- 1 cup nuts (optional)*
- 1 cup fresh or dried fruit (optional)*
- cinnamon sugar (optional)
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
- Mix oats, milk, and sweetener(s) in a large bowl. Combine well.
- Soak either overnight (for a more baked oatmeal-type dish) or for at least 24 hours (for an Oatmeal Cake) at room temperature.
- Add remaining ingredients, saving baking powder and egg substitute (if using) until last.
- Mix well.
- If using nuts and/or dried or fresh fruit, put half of the nuts and fruit in the bottom of a greased 8×8 square baking dish.
- Pour the batter onto the nuts and fruit (or directly into the prepared dish if not using the nuts and fruit).
- Top with the remaining nuts and/or fruit if desired.
- Top with cinnamon sugar if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 35-45 minutes, or until the middle of the cake is set.
- Serve either warm, with additional cinnamon sugar, nuts, fruit and milk, whipped cream or yogurt. Alternatively, eat at room temperature like a regular cake.
- Store in the refrigerator in a closed container or freeze for a longer shelf life.