Fall Furniture Sale Starts Monday 9/16
Brand New Choices:
Pumpkin Spice Malt Balls
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
S’mores Candy Corn
Pumpkin Pancake Mix
Pumpkin Pie Covered Almonds
Gummi Candy Corn
Sour Jelly Pumpkins
Pumpkin Spice Pretzels
Jelly Belly Fall Mix
Coming Sat Sept 21st – Homemade Yummy Donuts. This year’s special flavor is Lángos (pronounced lahn-goosh). I had this “hungarian donut” this summer and want to share it with you. Drizzled with garlic butter and topped with a mild white cheese, you won’t want to miss it!
(See more details below.)
LATEST & GREATEST: FALL FLAVORED JAR GOODS
Pumpkin Butter, Pumpkin Pecan Butter and Apple Butter.
LATEST & GREATEST: DELI MEATS AND CHEESES
“I love your deli stuff. I’ve tried Boar’s Head and other brands. This lasts way longer” ~ Jeff
Donut Day 9/21
*Pumpkin, Glazed, Salted Caramel, Lángos**, Allergy Friendly Pumpkin (gluten, dairy, egg and nut free)
**Hungarian “donut” with garlic butter and cheese
*$1 off Specialty Cheeses, $2 off Cheese Curds, and $2 off Summer Sausages
*Furniture Sale 9/16-21 – 10% off play set orders and in stock furniture.
Hard Salami – $3.69
Kettle Fried Chicken – $4.29
Honey Ham – $3.99
Muenster – $3.29
Baby Swiss – $3.99
Green Onion – $3.79
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 2 weeks – until Sept 24
normally $5.69 – now $4.69
Swiss ‘n Rye
normally $5.39 – now $4.39
normally $5.29 – now $4.29
Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan, Paleo, Keto)
15 min | 12 cookies
These cookies are thick, soft, chewy and loaded with chocolate chips. They don’t taste like cashews; they are sweet, buttery and with a hint of salt to really bring out the flavors. I like them because they are healthy and fast!
- 1 cup cashew butter*
- 3/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice*
- 1 large egg or chia egg*
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate chips of choice* (optional)
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a large tray with parchment paper or use a cookie sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, and mix well. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Form 12 small balls of dough and place them on the lined tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until just cooked on top and golden edges.
- Remove cookies from the oven and allow to cool on the tray completely.