Thanks to all who joined Lunch on the Lawn. It was fun to see the lawn area hopping.
Now a lot of the energy will be hopping off to school.
Get back to the routine of lunches with our Back-to-School Deli sale. Save $3 off any $15 order this week.
We’re gearing up for a favorite season. Pumpkin Spice and everything nice and Fallish will be coming next week. Get your taste buds ready for Pancakes, Gummis, Candy Corn, and Popcorn.
LATEST & GREATEST: LAWN FURNITURE
Enjoy fall with a comfy, long lasting seat. Gliders, Rockers, Swings and Adirondack Chairs. You pick the color and the style.
LATEST & GREATEST: HOMEMADE COOKIES
Soft, moist, and melt-in-your-mouth. Choose from Sugar Cookies, Monster Cookies or Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip.
Red Yeast Rice
Now $29.99. Save $7 through the end of August
“I could never get my cholesterol under control, but this product has drop my cholesterol to normal.”
* Red yeast rice is a natural byproduct of fermented red rice that supports the body’s normal ability to maintain normal-range cholesterol levels.
*For best results, take with CoQ10.
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 2 weeks – until August 27
Tavern Smoked Turkey
normally $6.79 – now $5.79
normally $5.39 – now $4.39
normally $5.49 – now $4.49
Homemade Fresh Salsa
10 min | 2 cups
I ate this salsa recently. It’s the epitome of summer. Try it with Beanito (bean and rice) chips. It doesn’t keep well so eat it all while it’s fresh.
- 4 c. chopped, peeled tomatoes, well drained
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 1/2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/2 c. green, red, or yellow peppers, chopped
- 1 T. olive oil*
- 1 T. vinegar*
- 1 t. cumin*
- 1 1/2 t. salt*
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Fresh cilantro
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard.
- Mix together chopped veggies. In a seperate bowl, mix together olive oil, veinegar, cumin, salt and garlic. Add to veggies. Add cilantro to taste.
- Serve with chips.