Bring the kids; we’ve got the fun.
Play and eat Friday (8/16) from 11-1.
Bring your lunch or grab ours for $3.
Snacks and drinks are included for free.
We’ve got the water; you bring the toys. Get squirted and make lots of noise.
Furniture to sit on or slide and swing, Lunch on the Lawn is a very great thing!
Then, come inside if you please.
Save $3 off $15 of meat and cheese.
*$3 sack lunch includes sandwich, macaroni salad or chips, and a cookie.
Can’t make it Friday? Get a sandwich anytime, any day! Ask for mayo and get a secret message from Bonnie written on your sandwich! Available Weds & Fridays.
LATEST & GREATEST: READY TO BAKE HOMEMADE FROZEN MEALS
7 amazing choices! Tator Tot, Lasagna, Beef Stroganoff, Sausage and Egg Breakfast, Crustless Bacon Quiche, Pizza Casserole, Lemon Chicken with Rice ‘n Veggies
LATEST & GREATEST: DARK CHOCOLATE DOUBLE DIPPED PEANUTS
I packaged these recently and couldn’t resist nibbling on them!
Kitchen Coordinator & Customer Support
*Make yeast breads, cookies and frozen meals, work in deli and at cash register.
*1-2 days/week (8-16 hours)
*Must be 18 or older.
*Please stop in to apply.
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 2 weeks – until August 27
Tavern Smoked Turkey
normally $6.79 – now $5.79
normally $5.39 – now $4.39
normally $5.49 – now $4.49
20 min + 15 minutes bake time | 2 dozen
I ate these all the time as a kid and LOVED them! Perfect for after school snack!
- 1/2 pound ground beef*
- 1 cup pasta sauce*
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano*
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls or 1 recipe of Quick Pizza Dough (recipe here)
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add the sauce, mozzarella cheese and oregano.
2. Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles, pinching seams together. Place about 3 tablespoons of meat mixture along one long side of each rectangle. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll into three pieces.
3. Place, seam side down, 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.