Last week, 14 wheels went round and round until they reached the new ice cream shop in Fairbury, Catton’s Creamery. Two big people and lots of little people enjoyed some amazing tasting ice cream. Have you been there? Check it out here.
Life can be tough for you allergy people, but I love discovering all the great food options locally. Catton’s Creamery has dairy-free ice cream – with several flavors to choose from!! You can find dairy free yogurt at Dave’s.
Stop in here for dairy free Ice Cream Bars, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and Sliced Provolone Cheese. Not to mention, we also have dairy free Chocolate Chips, and Coconut Milk.
LATEST & GREATEST: FRESH HERBS & SPICES
Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Basil, Cinnamon, Curry, Dill, Turmeric and more.
LATEST & GREATEST: CHEESE CUBES
From Green Onion to Provolone, choices change every day!
Nature’s Sunshine Vitamin B6
Sale! Now $12.99, save $7
“This is great for the numbness, pain and tingling in my hands!”
*Supports brain function & mood
*Regulates sleep cycles
*PMS & morning sickness
*Nourishes blood pressure & vessels
*Nourishes eye health
Stop by for more sale items!
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 2 weeks – until August 13
normally $6.99 – now $5.99
normally $5.39 – now $4.39
normally $8.69 – now $7.69
20 min | 8 servings
Are you looking for something a little different? Walnuts are such a popular snack item here. Add one of my favorite herbs – rosemary – and you have a tasty filling snack.
- 2 cups raw walnuts*
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped finely (or 2 t. dried)
- 1/4 cup olive oil*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt*
- 1 teaspoon pepper*
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together olive oil, rosemary, salt, pepper.
- Add in walnuts and toss until completely covered in olive oil mixture.
- Bake the walnuts for 10-15 minutes in the oven, tossing every 4-5 minutes until they are golden brown.
- The walnuts cook quickly- so be careful not to burn them!