Our latest edition is so big I know you’ve seen it. In fact, your kids or grandkids have probably played on it.
Did you know you can build your own online? Check it out at:
#1 Choose your Base
#2 Choose your Access
#3 Choose your Swings
#4 Choose your Slides
#5 Choose your Accessories
Or if you would rather have the personal touch, stop in and talk to either Christine or Dale. They will walk you through the steps for the perfect playset for you!
*Free delivery and set-up within 40 miles. Allow 4 weeks!
LATEST & GREATEST: VANILLA PEACHES
The taste of Grandma’s peaches, only better – with vanilla!
LATEST & GREATEST: JOE TEA ICED TEA
Peach, Raspberry, Lemon, Half and Half, or Green. Customer Favorite!
Tulsi Tea – Great for Stress
I just love Tulsi Tea. Cold or Hot! Why? It’s great for adrenal support and helps with stress! I can feel the effects.
While I do like all the flavors, my two favorites are Thrive and Turmeric Ginger.
You try them and see which one is your favorite: Rose, Sleep, Cleanse, Peppermint, Lemon Ginger, Green Tea, and Pomegranate Green.
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for 3 weeks – until July 31st
normally $6.59 – now $5.59
normally $6.29 – now $5.29
Lacey Baby Swiss
normally $6.49 – now $5.49
Briana Thomas’ Butter Pecan Frozen Custard
60 minutes + chill time | 8 servings
Homemade treats are WAY BETTER than boughten. This is a long list and takes some time, but you won’t be disappointed. If you don’t have an ice cream freezer, ask around, it’s likely your friend will have one.
- Candied Pecan
- 1 c. pecan pieces*
- 1 T. butter*
- 1 T. xylitol*
- Ice Cream
- 2 c. half and half
- 2 c. unsweetened non-dairy milk*
- 2 eggs*
- 4 egg yolks*
- 1/3 c. xylitol*
- 2 T. butter*
- 2 T. natural peanut butter*
- 1 T. vegetable glycerin*
- 1/4 t. salt*
- 1/4 t. maple extract*
- 1/8 t. + 1 doonk THM Stevia powder*
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 t. vanilla extract*
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
- Toast the pecans in a skillet with butter and xylitol over med-low heat until golden brown and syrupy. Let the pecans cool and fold them into the ice cream by hand when it’s done churning.
- To make the ice cream, blend all the ingredients (except the last two) with an immersion blender in a saucepan, then cook the mixture over medium heat until it just starts to buddle, whisking often.
- Remove from heat and add the cream and vanilla, blending again until smooth.
- Chill the mixture completely then church in an automatic ice cream churn according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Transfer ice cream to a shallow airtight container and fold in the toasted pecans. Freeze to firm up before serving.
- If leftovers free hard, let them thaw to a scoopable consistency, then enjoy the rich creaminess.