Three Super Summer Tips
1. OnGuard Sanitizing Mist
It’s little, it’s light, but it’s powerful. Kills 99.99% germs and bacteria with all natural ingredients. Clean your hands, your food, your face, your table.
2. Terrashield Spray aka Bug Repellent
It’s my old faithful for bug bite free arms and legs. You don’t need much of this herby vanilla cupcake smelling spray to keep the bugs away. Plus it’s all natural. The light-weight bottle is easy to carry to picnics, campfires and vacations.
3. Quick Summer Meal Tip: Mix 1 Jar BBQ Apple Butter and 1 can Chicken. Heat through and serve on wraps or buns.
*All items available at The Country Cupboard.
LATEST & GREATEST: SCRIPTURE NAPKINS
NEW! 4 different styles
LATEST & GREATEST: COLD CHOCOLATE MIX
Exciting chocolate drink brand new for summer!
It’s Blueberry Time!
Michigan – $2.85
Organic Indiana – $3.90
To order: send an email or call 815.692.3383.
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for two weeks – until July 9th
Honey Roasted Turkey
normally $6.69 – now $5.69
Swiss Cut (with big holes)
normally $6.99 – now $5.99
normally $5.49 – now $4.49
BLT Pasta Salad
25 minutes + 3 hours to chill | 10 servings
This is sure to be a hit at the next picnic or potluck. The longer it sits the better the flavor.
- 1 lb or 6 c. medium shell pasta*
- 1 pound sliced bacon*
- 1 T. Ranch dressing mix*
- 3/4 c. mayo
- 3/4 c. buttermilk (To make: add 2 t. lemon juice, then fill up with milk. Let curdle.)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain, and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crisp. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- In a large bowl, stir together the Ranch dressing mix, mayo, and buttermilk. Then add onion, and tomatoes. Mix in the cooled pasta. The pasta will absorb some of the dressing, so don’t worry if it seems like too much. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Crumble bacon over the top just before serving.