Ice Cream Sundaes & Relaxation?
Is “Chill” a Word in Your Vocabulary? She’s so chill; nothing gets her upset. I’m tired tonight; let’s stay home and chill! Do you have a thought about what we eat? No, I’m chill!
Maybe life right now is causing you to chill. Maybe you are in-between, waiting, resting. If so, you are not alone. It seems to be a common theme. Waiting for the right weather, waiting for an answer, waiting for a baby.
Come chill with us Friday & Saturday June 7th and 8th at our Summer Sundae Social. Rain or Shine!
*50¢ Unlimited Topping Ice Cream Sundaes (dairy free available).
*Relax on the Lawn Furniture
*Play on the Play Sets or Bounce House
*Free Samples, Drinks, Popcorn
*Save in the Deli, on Snack Mixes and Sweet Dips
*Save 10% on all Furniture and Play Sets
*Check out our Brand New Paninis and Better Butter Braid – available for purchase!
LATEST & GREATEST: CHEESE BALLS
Cheesy, easy-to-eat! Picnic perfect!
LATEST & GREATEST: YOGURT COVERED RAISINS
Satisfy the sweet tooth with this chewy treat. Great for travel – won’t melt in your hand.
Blood Sugar Support
Do you struggle with balancing your blood sugar? Are you looking for a natural product that can help you with that?
SugarReg is a formula that helps to overcome cellular resistance to insulin and is supportive for people with blood sugar challenges. It’s great for an overall program and can decrease insulin requirements.
Save $9 off a bottle. Normally $38.49. Sale $29.49. Sale ends June 12th.
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for two weeks – until June 11th
normally $5.09 – now $4.09
normally $6.59 – now $5.59
normally $5.89 – now $4.89
Turtle Potato Chips
25 minutes | 16 servings
So many flavors and textures: sweet, salty, smooth and crunchy. You will love this snack!
- 1 package (11 ounces) potato chips*
- 2 1/2 cups (14 ounces) caramels, unwrapped*
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups chocolate chips*
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil*
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans*
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
- Arrange whole potato chips in a single layer on a large platter. In a large saucepan, combine caramels and cream. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until caramels are melted. Drizzle over chips.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter or coconut oil; stir until smooth. Drizzle over caramel mixture; sprinkle with pecans. Serve immediately.