...and More Color Choices!
We’re ready for summer, are you?
Even though the weather is not hot (yet), this furniture is. These 5 new pieces are chosen just for you to relax and enjoy life!
*Watch the kids or sunset from either the 5′ Glider or 2′ Swivel Glider. Eat lunch on the Picnic Table. Have lemonade with a friend on the special Tete-A-Tete Set. Add the Side Table to help enhance your relaxing moments.
*Customize the color for no extra charge. No assembly require. Free shipping in state. Turn around time is 3 weeks.
*Red, White and Blue Star Pretzels, and Red, White and Blue Flag Wrapped Tootsie Rolls.
*Hamburger Patties for grilling, Smokey Bacon Mayo (plus 2 other choices), and Green Onion Cheese.
*Just for Summer – Homemade Amish Macaroni Salad. Available in the deli.
*We will be closed Monday for Memorial Day.
LATEST & GREATEST: BASEBALL GUM
Chew this for a home run!
LATEST & GREATEST: STRAWBERRY NUT BARS
You know they are good when they go out the door by 4!
IT’S COMING SOON! Summer Sundae Social
Fri & Sat June 7 & 8
On the Lawn or Under the Tent:
*Eat: 50¢ Sundaes with Unlimited Toppings
*Play: Bounce House, Outdoor Games and Playground Fun
*Save: Furniture and Play Set, Deli & Store Sales
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for two weeks – until May 28th
Kettle Fried Chicken
normally $6.99 – now $5.99
Butter Cheese – Customer Fav!
normally $5.69 – now $4.69
normally $5.39 – now $4.39
Grilled Asparagus Salad
13 minutes | 6 servings
What a great way to get your veggies in. The asparagus tastes like candy!
- 1/4 cup olive oil*
- 1/8 cup lemon juice*
- 12 fresh asparagus spears
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese*
- 1 tablespoon seasoned slivered almonds*
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
- Preheat a grill for low heat. Combine the lemon juice and olive oil on a plate. Place asparagus on the plate, and roll around to coat.
- Grill asparagus for about 5 minutes, turning at least once, and brushing with the olive oil mixture. Remove from the grill, and place back onto the plate with the oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, Parmesan cheese, and slivered almonds. Cut asparagus into bite-size pieces, and add to the salad along with the lemon juice and oil from the plate. Toss to blend, then serve.