Try our New Most Popular Cheese for 2019: Smokey Bacon
Are you someone who gets a thrilling feeling from the phrase “traffic jam”? Maybe it’s more like an angry feeling!
Well, I didn’t explain what kind of traffic jam I was talking about. In the English language, most words and phrases have two meanings, right? It’s the case this time, too.
Traffic Jam – n. sticky substance made of Strawberry, Raspberries, Cherries, Cranberries, Peaches and sugar. Use it to spread on toast or eat with a spoon.
Stop by to see our Traffic Jam. It won’t cause anger. Plus you won’t have to wait at all either.
LATEST & GREATEST: ICED LATTES
Vanilla, Caramel or Coffee.
LATEST & GREATEST: SPRINKLES AND COLORED SUGAR
Pastel sugar, colored spring and Easter shapes.
Free Chocolate at our Birthday Party!
All week long, from Wednesday April 10th – 16th.
Enjoy games, savings and get a gift – just for your birthday!
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for two weeks – until April 2nd
normally $4.29 – now $3.29
normally $5.39 – now $4.39
Pepperoni Marble – NEW!
normally $7.99 – now $6.99
Coconut Covered Raisins
time 10 minutes + 30 min cooling | makes 1 1/2 cups
Here’s a great opportunity if you haven’t tried our dark cocoa powder. It tastes a lot like Oreos.
- 1 Cup Organic Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Homemade Coconut Butter (like pb only made with coconut)
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
*All ingredients avaoable at The Country Cupboard
- Heat coconut butter, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla extract in a small sauce pan over low heat.
- Stir until all the ingredients are combined.
- Take off heat and pour over raisins.
- Mix well and allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes or until raisins soak up the coconut mixture.
- Spread raisins over a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and place in refrigerator until cooled and hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Use a spatula to break up the coconut covered raisins. Serve and enjoy!
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
**These are pretty sweet. If you are not used to a lot of sugar, subsitutue 1 T. of honey with 1 T of nut butter.