Yummy Chocolate Muffin Recipe
I put my snow boots away last week. I think it’s finally okay. Besides, spring is here, on the calendar anyway!
Stop in to see our seasonal candy selection (which is going fast)! Jelly Beans, Gummi Bunnies, Gummi Carrots, and more.
Did you brave the rain and chill for cheese? Our Cheese Tasting Day was, once again, a bit hit!
The Winning Cheese for 2019: New! Smokey Bacon!
Stan Blunier of Forrest voted for it and won a free pound!
Other top cheeses:
LATEST & GREATEST: PEANUT BUTTER BUCKEYES
The Adults’ Favorite. Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate.
LATEST & GREATEST: SOUR PATCH KIDS
The Kids’ Favorite! Try the Sour Watermelon, too.
Nature’s Sunshine Blood Stimulator TCM
A traditional Chinese herbal combination that enhances immunity and strengthens the liver. Normally $55.15. This week save $7.00 off.
- menstrual problems
- blood pressure levels
- blood sugar levels
- cholesterol levels
- skin eruption
- mood imbalance
- food allergies
- suppressed anger
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for two weeks – until April 2nd
normally $4.29 – now $3.29
normally $5.39 – now $4.39
Pepperoni Marble – NEW!
normally $7.99 – now $6.99
Double Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
time 35 minutes | makes 20
Here’s a great opportunity if you haven’t tried our dark cocoa powder. It tastes a lot like Oreos.
- 2 & 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour*
- 1 Cup Sugar*
- 1/2 Cup Dark Cocoa Powder*
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder*
- 2 Teaspoons Instant Coffee, optional* **
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt*
- 1 Cup Whole Milk*
- 2 Large Eggs*
- 8 Tablespoons Melted Butter, cooled*
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract*
- 1 Cup Raspberries, heaping
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips*
- First, preheat your oven to 400° & spray your muffin pans with oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, & salt.
- in a separate bowl mix milk, eggs, butter, & vanilla extract.
- Create a funnel in the dry ingredients & pour the liquid mixture into the center.
- Mix with a spoon until combined. Gently mix in the raspberries & dark chocolate chips until evenly dispersed.
- Pour the double chocolate raspberry muffin batter into each tin 3/4ths full & top with a few extra raspberries & chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack & enjoy.
**The instant coffee increases the intensity of the chocolate for a richer flavor.