Corned Beef & Swiss - on Sale!
With Christmas behind us, our minds turn from gifts to snacks (for New Year’s).
A long time ago, Dale drove the school bus. To pass the time, the little people would ask questions. What is your favorite? Lions or Tigers? Pineapple or Watermelon?
We can play the same game here. For New Year’s snacks, what is your favorite? Chocolate or Caramel? Crunchy or Chewy? Salty or Sweet?
Prepared or Homemade? Meat Sticks or Cheese?
Whatever you want snack-wise, we have it! And for the season, we even have Corned Beef and Swiss (see recipe below).
Keep in mind, we’ll be closed January 1st and 2nd.
LATEST & GREATEST: TULSI TEA – STRESS RELIEVING
Stress Relieving (that really works!) + Cleansing or for Sleep. Also available with Green Tea, in Peach Raspberry, Sweet Rose or Pomegranate flavors.
LATEST & GREATEST: JAMAICAN ISLAND COFFEE
NEW CUSTOMER FAVORITE! Available in either Whole Bean or Ground, this vanilla flavored coffee has a hint of caramel and coconut.
The Jean Mix for New Year’s
1 small bag of Honey Roasted Sesame Sticks
1 small bag of Honey Mustard Sesame Sticks
1/2 large bag of Corn Chips with Flax Seeds
1/2 (or less) large bag of Micro Mini Pretzels
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for two weeks – until January 8th
Swiss Cut (the big holes)
normally $6.99 – now $5.99
normally $4.89 – now $3.89
normally $8.49 – now $7.49
Corned Beef and Swiss Dip
1 hr 20 min | Serves 24
Great for New Year’s Day! This can always be cooked in a crockpot on low for 3 hours.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 onion, chopped
- 3/4 pound deli-sliced corned beef, diced*
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise*
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese*
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder*
- For dipping: unsliced Italian bread & crackers*
*Ingredient available at The Country Cupboard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer onion to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir corned beef, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Swiss cheese, and garlic powder into onion. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the corned beef mixture into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until the dip is fully cooked and bubbling, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with bread and crackers.