What are you eating? Soup? That’s what everyone is eating these days. And not just soup, but amazing, easy soup from mixes. Like Cheesy Potato, Garden Vegetable, 13 Bean, and Tomato Soup. With over 15 choices, your meals will be souper.
And with eating, comes drinking. Drinking what you ask? Hot Chocolate! And not just any Hot Chocolate, but The Country Cupboard Hot Chocolate. Here’s why. I was standing in the hot drink section the other day looking at the coffee. And something smelled amazing. This time it wasn’t the coffee, it was the Hot Chocolate. By smell alone, I wanted a cup – now. And if it smelled that good, I knew it would taste amazing. Don’t miss out! And add a bonus – mini mini marshmallows!
LATEST & GREATEST: CHRISTMAS CANDY
It’s Here! Malt Balls, Divinity, Gummis, Pretzels and more.
LATEST & GREATEST: OLD FASHIONED CANDY
Just like Grandma’s…Ribbon Candy and Old Fashioned Candy Mix
Start Christmas Baking Here
Just for you:
Christmas Baking Chips, Christmas Sprinkles
Sugar Cookie Mixes
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for two weeks – until November 13th
normally $6.59 – now $5.59
normally $5.59 – now $4.59
Colby Swiss Swirl
normally $5.79 – now $4.79
Easy Sugar-Free Pumpkin Custard (paleo, low carb)
30 minutes + 4 hours to chill | 6 Servings
For those with allergies or food preferences, this a great healthy option suitable for any time of the day.
- 1/4 cup lukewarm water
- 1 Tbsp gelatin*
- 1 14 oz canned pumpkin
- 1 14 oz can organic full-fat coconut milk*
- 2 tsp vanilla extract*
- 1/4 tsp salt*
- 3/8 tsp pure stevia extract*
- 1/8 cup additional other sweetener (honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar, xylitol)*
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice*
*Ingredient available at The Country Cupboard
- Heat the pumpkin, coconut milk, spices, and sweeteners in a pot ’til quite warm but not simmering. Remove from heat.
- While it’s heating, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and stir thoroughly to avoid clumping. Let it sit ’til it gels up.
- Once the gelatin is some what solidified, whisk it thoroughly into the heated pumpkin mixture.
- Pour the blended pumpkin mixture into ramekins, or whatever dish you would like.
- If you are particular about not having a “custard skin” form on the top of your custard, put plastic wrap on top of the custard so that it directly touches the custard.
- Refrigerate until firm and enjoy.
A Peek in the Pantry
Classes at The Country Cupboard
Digest good information and good food. You must preregister. Stop in, email or call to sign up. Space is limited.
*Stress, Energy and Emotions – $5 Make & Take
Thursday, Nov 8 at 6:30 pm
Experience hands on stress releasing techniques with oils and how doTERRA products can support you with energy, stress and emotions. Cost is $5, includes a 5mL Stress Blend Make & Take
*Basic Essential Oils
Thursday, Nov. 15 at 6:30 pm
A fun, free class to learn what essential oils are, how to use them and experience them yourself.