Peaches Arriving Saturday
Lunches – Peanut butter & jelly – check! Deli meat – check! Relish for ham, turkey, chicken or egg salad – check! Dip (lots of choices) for veggies – check! Canned chicken for chicken salad – check! Summer sausage & cheese cubes – check!
Snacks – Pretzels, Chips, Popcorn, Raisins, Premade Snack Mixes, Ingredients for Snack Bites & Homemade Granola Bars
Health Boosts – Daily Vitamins for Kids, Essential Oils to Strengthen Immunity (OnGuard), InTune (Focus Blend) Essential Oil – to help concentration in class and during homework
Special: Spend $15 or more in the deli and get $3 off. This week only.
BACK TO SCHOOL! HAND SANITIZER – ALCOHOL FREE
Avoid all those hard-to-pronounce yucky chemicals + this won’t dry out your hands. Perfect for kid’s book bags or desk. $2.59, refill $4.99
BACK TO SCHOOL! IMMUNE BOOST FOR PARENTS & KIDS
Use this essential oil blend every morning and night on your feet so you don’t get sick. $15.99 adults, $16.99 for kids
ANNOUNCING – Donuts & Coffee – Saturday, September 15th
You won’t want to miss our annual delicious, fresh homemade 59¢ donuts. You can probably already taste them – Glazed, Pumpkin, Salted Caramel, and Allergy Friendly Pumpkin. 2018’s Surprise Flavor will be announced at a later date along with sales, and samples. Stay tuned!
And coming again this year, The Coffee Steamer! Mark your calendars and tell your tummies.
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for two weeks – until September 4th
Kettle Fried Chicken
normally $6.99 – now $5.99
Swiss ‘N Rye
normally $5.39 – now $4.39
normally $5.99 – now $4.99
Cinnamon Roll Snack Bites
5 minutes | 14 servings – 97 calories each
Perfect for back-to-school snacks
- 1 cup dried apricots or dates*
- 1 1/2 cups salted shelled pistachios*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract*
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt*
- powdered sugar, optional*
*Ingredient available at The Country Cupboard
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, place the apricots. Process for 1 minutes, or until smooth.
- Add in the pistachios and pulse in 10 seconds intervals until a coarse consistency is achieved, usually within 30 to 40 seconds.
- Add in the vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Process 15 seconds.
- Remove and using a tablespoon form into round bites.
- Place on a cookie sheet and refrigerate one hour.
- Remove and roll in powdered sugar (if desired).
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.