Back to School Snacks - Cheese Cubes and Beef Sticks AUGUST 15 - 21
So here’s a little secret. I haven’t tasted everything at The Country Cupboard yet. But here’s (one of the reasons) why – there’s YOU! I just watch what goes out the door every day to see what tastes amazing!
And Joe Tea drinks are one of those amazing items! How do I know that? People buy it by the case (12 bottles at a time).
If you haven’t tasted our Joe Tea – this is the week to try it! Normally $1.99 each. This week – 2 for $3.
Half Peach Tea, Half Lemonade
Ginseng Green Tea
Half Tea, Half Lemonade
BACK IN STOCK! RASPBERRY SYRUP
Perfect for Pancakes, Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing, Muffins, or Drinks $5.29
NEW! GUMMI PEACHY PENGUINS
No matter the shape or the flavor, every Gummi is well loved here.
Peaches Arriving Saturday
It will be afternoon, but we will contact you when we know exactly what time the peaches will arrive.
We’re open until 4. You may pick them up on Monday if that is better.
Delicious Deli Deals
This sale runs for two weeks – until August 21st
normally $6.39 – now $5.39
normally $6.99 – now $5.99
normally $4.89 – now $3.89
Thai Cucumber Salad
45 minutes | 4 servings
I’m always looking for another way to use cucumbers.
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon salt*
- 1/2 cup white sugar (I like using a pinch or two of Stevia)*
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts*
*Ingredient available at The Country Cupboard
- Toss the cucumbers with the salt in a colander, and leave in the sink to drain for 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water, then drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Whisk together the sugar and vinegar in a mixing bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Add the cucumbers, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro; toss to combine. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top before serving.