Cinnamon Roll Waffles? Mouth-watering Recipe Here. 2018 Favorite: Butter Cheese On sale this week for just $4.39
Have you ever lost your passion about something? Maybe it’s something you’ve loved for a long time? Maybe life has shifted some and it’s okay to you it’s gone. But maybe it gives you some regret.
So why did that passion die out? Is it it because something became challenging or is it because you stopped doing whatever it is that you loved? Maybe you let life distract you.
Maybe you loved to cook, but you just don’t cook anymore. Is it because there were too many flopped meals, too many dirty dishes, not enough time at home, too many interruptions, not enough ideas or the pantry was always empty?
Today’s the day to decide why that passion is gone. It’s also the day to rekindle it. So if cooking is just not exciting anymore, stop by The Country Cupboard. We can help you re-purpose to cook again. There’s lots of options to stock your pantry: baking mixes, dip mixes, flour, pasta, chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds and so much more. Not only are there recipes hanging around the store for new ideas, we have a new cookbook (pictured here). Renee’s Recipe Collection. I love the Roasted Root Veggies, Garlic Green Beans, Blueberry Crumble and Baked Potato Soup recipes.
Don’t continue to live in regret. Life doesn’t have to keep on this way. Decide today to move forward.
Delicious Deli Deals
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 2 1/2 cups flour*
- 2 Tbsp sugar*
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder*
- 1/2 tsp baking soda*
- 1/2 tsp salt*
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted*
- 2/3 cup brown sugar*
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon*
- 1/8 tsp salt*
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted*
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar*
- 2 tsp butter, melted*
- 1/4 tsp almond extract (or vanilla)*
- 2-3 tsp buttermilk (or milk)*
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together the buttermilk and melted butter, pour into the dry ingredients. Stir lightly till just combined. Dough will be sticky.
- Generously flour your counter top, and roll or pat into a rectangle that is about 12″ x 9″.
- Combine all the filling ingredients in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the dough.
- Roll up lengthwise and pinch to seal the seam.
- Cut into 2-3″ slices, and place on a hot waffle iron that has been brushed with oil. Press down firmly for a few seconds.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or till golden brown.
- Whisk together the icing ingredients and drizzle over hot waffles.
A Peek in the Pantry
***THIS IS A FREE 40 MINUTE WEBINAR CLASS. REGISTER VIA EMAIL AT LEAST ONE DAY IN ADVANCE AT BalmsAndManna@gmail.com.