Delicious Deli Savings
Off the Bone (or OTB) Ham – normally $5.99 – now $4.99
Muenster Jalapeno – normally $5.39 – now $4.39
Easy, yummy and festive!
Red: cherries, strawberries, apples or watermelon.
White: whipped topping, white chocolate, feta cheese, bananas
Blue: blueberries, blue sugar, blackberries
Assemble and consume!
Bacon + Roasted Garlic Deviled Eggs
- 1 head of garlic
- ½ tablespoon olive oil*
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- Salt + pepper to taste*
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled*
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel the excess paper from your head of garlic, but don’t remove it all. Cut about ¼-inch from the top of the garlic so the tops of the cloves are exposed. Place the garlic, cut side up, on a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle garlic with olive oil. Loosely wrap the foil around the garlic, sealing the foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes until garlic is soft. Remove from oven, open the foil and let the garlic rest 5 to 10 minute until cool enough to handle. Use a fork (or your hands) to remove the garlic cloves from the head of garlic. Place cloves in a small bowl and mash them with a fork. Set aside.
- Cut each egg in half, vertically, and use a spoon to carefully remove the yolks to a medium mixing bowl. Set whites aside until ready to fill.
- Use a fork to smash and break up the egg yolks as much as you can. Add the mayonnaise to the egg yolks and mix until combined and smooth.
- Add the roasted garlic to the egg yolks and combine until smooth and garlic is completely combined. Stir ⅔ of the crumbled bacon into the egg yolks.
- Transfer egg yolks to a ziploc bag, and cut off one of the bottom corners of the bag. Squeeze the egg yolk mixture into the hollows of the egg whites. Sprinkle egg yolks with remaining bacon just before serving.