I have people every day ask me for something we don’t have – blue shark gummis, wheat bran, organic lemon juice, whole peppercorns, sugar & nitrate free deli meat, and other items (which I can’t remember at the time.) I like it when people ask. Because then I know what you are looking for. And most of the time, it’s what other people are looking for.
So if you’re the one who asked for organic lemon juice, whole peppercorns or wheat bran – you’re in luck. They are arriving soon!
$1 OFF WEEK
We’re doing a little something fun this week. Take a $1 off these items:
Wednesday: Smoke House Nut Thins
Thursday: Pecans – any style
Friday: So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk
Saturday: Reese’s Baking Chips
Monday: Dark Chocolate Almonds
Tuesday: Dried Papaya
Delicious Deli Savings
Sweet Lebanon Bologna – normally $7.69 – now $6.69
Smoked Provolone – normally $6.69 – now $5.69
Strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups
Total time: 5 min + 3.5 hr to bake
We made something similar recently. They were easy and a huge hit!
- 4 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar*
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice*
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees,
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Puree strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
- Divide mixture between the two prepared baking sheets and spread with an offset spatula if you have one or a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 3-3 1/2 hours or until the mixture is no longer sticky. Rotate the trays and turn 180 degrees after 1 1/2 hours.
- Let dry for a few hours before slicing into strips and wrapping with parchment.
- Store the fruit roll-ups in an airtight container.