Introducing Nature’s Sunshine!
Actually we’ve had these for a while, but we’ve slowly been building the collection. I’ve heard several people say they are so excited to have a local option for them.
What’s so great about Nature’s Sunshine Products? I didn’t know this until a few years ago, but it’s important what kind of supplement you take. Some have fillers and toxins in them. Nature’s Sunshine products don’t. Vitamin D, Magnesium, Immune Support, Silver Shield, Nutri-Calm (a be happy vitamin) and much, much more.
Stop by during the Heath Fair and talk to Becky to learn more about steps for weight loss, lifestyle change and the supplements your body needs. Can’t make it to the Heath Fair, we have handouts on each product to help you understand how and why to use it available every day.
Allergy/Gluten Free Day/Health Fair – Sat. Jan. 21
Join us all day Saturday, January 21st to sample our allergy-free items. No matter your allergy, we’ll try to have something for you. FREE cookie with any purchase!Come for lunch – GF sandwiches, snacks and treats for less than $5.
Becky from Balms and Manna will be sharing info on healthy choices for weight loss including gum, healthy sugars, and her favorite snacks. Buy a glass water bottle and save $3 – Sat 1/21 only.
Print off this email for “coupons” below.
– Save 25% off one gluten free item (limited to flour, flour blends, baking mixes, pasta, rolled oats, grains, gf pretzels & tortilla chips)
– Buy any Sami’s product, get the 2nd one 50% off.
– Save 50% off any one item in the deli. (Limit 1 pound).
– Spend $40 on Gluten-Free day and receive a Free Bag of Gluten Free Snyder’s Pretzels.
Spread the word and enjoy a fun day!
Cocoa Berry Almond Pancake Muffin Bites | GF, DF, SF
Serves 4 – 6 | 30 minutes
Pick them up with your fingers and eat them plain, or dunk into your favorite syrup or jam.
- 1 Cup almond flour*
- 2 egg whites
- ½ Cup non-dairy milk*
- ¼ Cup raw cacao or cocoa powder*
- ¼ Cup berries*
*Ingredients available at The Country Cupboard.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix the almond flour, egg whites, almond milk, and cacao powder.
- Blend with a hand mixer until the batter has no lumps left.
- Pour the batter into a muffin pan lined with parchment liners.
- Top with berries and bake for 20 minutes.