Father’s Day Fun
Fun, Fantastic, Favorite and Fudge. All these words relate to Dad in some way, right? While fun, fantastic and fun fit easily with Dad, make Fudge too fit this Father’s Day. Save $1.00 off of fudge this week. Choose from Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Turtle, Chocolate Peanut Butter or Sugar-Free Peanut Butter.
If fudge doesn’t perfectly fit with your Dad, try cheese, nuts, chocolate and gummis for other ideas. Hugs and helping on a project work too. Most of all, make sure Dad knows you love him!
“Lucky Charms” Ice Cream Pops
A fun way to cool-off this summer!
- First use a small ice cream scoop to scoop the ice cream into round balls. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment & put them in the freezer for an hour.
- Next, place lollipop sticks in each of the frozen scoops of ice cream & place them back in the freezer for an hour or until they are completely frozen.
- Next melt the chocolate & dip the Ice Cream Pops, one at a time, into the melted chocolate & place them back in the freezer. (In a hurry? One coat is fine.)
- Let freeze until completely frozen.
- While the Ice Cream Pops are freezing place the marshmallows in a sandwich size plastic bag & use a rolling pin to break them into pieces.
- Once the Ice Cream Pops are frozen dip them a final time in the melted chocolate & quickly sprinkle on the crushed marshmallows
- Place them back in the freezer until solid.
- Keep frozen in a sealed container in a freezer for up to a week