Are you looking for easy, gluten and allergy free baking? How about mixes for Chocolate Cake, Waffle & Pancakes, Pizza Crust, or Brownies? There’s also a Perfect Flour Blend and Italian Coating for fish or chicken. Namaste (Naa-Maa-Stay) means simply the best part of me wishes you well – in every way. This company’s facility is free from the Top 8 Allergens making it the safest environment for people challenged by food allergies and sensitivities. And, it is certified Gluten Free, Kosher and USDA Organic among other things, too.
The Pony Express just arrived. Finally. It took several years, but we now have Buttermilk Biscuit Mix. And good thing because this mix is ‘just add water’ so now your life will be much easier. Hmmmm, just think about warm biscuits with butter and honey. Or serving them with sausage gravy. Or how about a homemade breakfast sandwich?
For all those waiting – our gluten-free ready made pizza crust is now back in stock.
Ice cream is yummy any time of the year. This has just three ingredients!
Makes: 1 quart
- Put the condensed milk and 2 of the Cadbury Creme Eggs into a small saucepan and heat gently stirring until the eggs have melted and you have a smooth chocolate mixture. Set to one side and allow to cool.
- Using an electric mixer whip the cream until it holds a peak, but is still soft – if you over whip it, add some milk to soften it.
- Chop up the remaining 2 Cadbury Creme Eggs into small pieces
- Fold the condensed milk mixture and chopped eggs into the whipped cream until well mixed.
- Dollop into a freezer proof container, cover and freeze for 24 hours.
*Freeze leftover condensed milk for the next batch