A picture is worth a thousand words, they say, so take a peek at one of our newest items – Low Sodium Chicken Flavored Soup Base. This traditional soup base contains less sodium. Use it to create classic recipes for chicken noodle soup, to make broth for cooking rice and couscous or for chicken stock.
Also announcing their arrival is Instant Banana Cream Pudding and Instant Coconut Cream pudding. Be like a Amelia Bedelia and dump a little of this and a little of that and tada – pudding as quick 1-2-3! It’s a great afternoon or bedtime snack.
In only 20 minutes, make 16-18 these yummy snacks to fill your chocolate craving.
All ingredients available at The Country Cupboard
½ cup soft butter
¾ cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cups flour
2 teaspoons milk
½ cup powdered sugar
½ cup mini chocolate chips
18 oz. chocolate melting discs
12 oz. white chocolate melting discs
- In large bowl cream together butter and brown sugar. Add vanilla, salt, flour, milk and powdered sugar. Mix until well combined, add chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough into 1 inch balls and shape into eggs on a parchment paper lined pan.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, melt the chocolate on low heat for 30 seconds. Stir, continue until completely melted.
- Dip each frozen egg into the chocolate, shake off extra and put on parchment paper, let dry.
- Melt white chocolate and add food coloring, then drizzle over chocolate egg using a fork.
- Use 1 drop of food coloring per 2 oz of white chocolate.