Open House Specials
Saturday, December 5th
LIVE Piano and Violin Music played by various musicians throughout the day!
Deli items – up to 50% off
Meat/Cheese Trays – place order (for later pickup) – $10 assembly fee is waved
Christmas Gift Baskets – purchase one and get a $5 gift certificate for you or someone else
Nut Thin crackers – 2 for $4 (regular $2.99)
Snack Mixes (S’mores, Cheddar Lovers, Fruit ‘n Fitness and more) – buy 1, get 1 50% off.
Cookies (Lemon, Chocolate, and Coconut) – 2 for $4 (regular $2.59)
Enjoy Christmas cookies, drinks and other samples.
Delicious plates of homemade Springerle cookies available throughout December. Also treat your sweet tooth with jumbo cinnamon jelly beans, dark chocolate mini mints, milk chocolate caramel peanut patties and cranberry walnut fudge.
We have great ideas for Christmas gifts. How about popcorn (and toppings)? Or maybe cappuccino and chocolates. We have Christmas baskets, too. Choose from a pre-assembled one or create your own. It just takes 10 minutes. Choose your food items and ask for it to be wrapped. It will look the one above. A perfect, customized gift!
Our Weekly Deli Specials
Microwave Hot Chocolate Fudge
Mixing hot chocolate and fudge together!
2 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a microwave safe bowl; combine white chocolate chips with 3 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk.
- In a separate bowl; combine dark chocolate chips with remaining sweetened condensed milk.
- Line a square 9×9 pan with foil and generously grease with butter or shortening.
- Microwave dark chocolate 30 seconds, stir. Microwave 15 seconds then stir vigorously until chocolate is smooth. Transfer mixture into prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Microwave white chocolate 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Spread mixture on top of dark chocolate layer.
- Top with mini marshmallows then gently press down.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours to set.
- Remove fudge and foil from pan. Carefully peel all foil from fudge.
- Cut fudge into bite sized pieces and serve.